As you know, there will be a lot of companies hiring remote workers for the coming months to assist with their call volume and other job duties that will be high demand. If you get hired for one of these companies and you do a good job, they may offer to you the first chance to work for them when they will be recruiting again. Working seasonal or temporary jobs for employers can also help to fill in the gaps as you continue to look for more stable or permanent employment. Some are even able to work 2 jobs as a time as long there is no conflict of interest in scheduling and so forth.
If you would like to opportunity to receive a paycheck for a few months or so, I have a list of companies that hire home agents to work for them on a temporary or seasonal basis that you can apply to online.
- Yardi Matrix – Yardi Matrix used to be called Pierce Eislen and is now recruiting rent surveyors to work from home. As a rent surveyor, you will call apartment communities and ask them a variety of questions via script. There is no selling or previous experience required. These positions start is January and pays $6 per survey plus a piece rate for every survey completed. You can use your cell phone. You will need high speed Internet access and good phone etiquette.
- Measurement Incorporated – This company hires readers and evaluators to score essays for content, organization and grammatical conventions. This company does require that you have an a Bachelors degree in any field from any accredited college or university. The job pays $11.70 per hour through direct deposit every other Friday.
- Liftopia – This is an interesting work at home job for seasonal customer support reps where you will help individuals from all around the world to get on the slopes while assisting them in making purchases and respond to issues with existing orders via email, chat or phone. You will need 2 years experience and live in either California, New York, Vermont or Washington. This is a full time seasonal work at home position paying $15 per hour.
- Appian Communications LLC – Appian Communication still needs VOIP Testers to stress test their new VOIP system. This is a passive work a home that requires absolutely no experience whatsoever. You will be required to call an international phone number, listen to music playing in the background and set the phone aside. You will repeat this process for at least 2 hours a day working 7 days per week. You must have or be willing to add an international plan to your phone and have carrier service with either T-mobile, Comcast, Cricket, Optimum, Verizon, and Verizon Wireless. Pays up to $0.12 per minute the last Friday of each month via ACH or PayPal. Job is expected to last several months. When you apply, please include the website Workersonboard as your referral or how you found out about the position.
- Teleflora – Work from home taking floral orders for their customers. You will also be required to enter customer orders into their system as well as provide assistance on existing orders. Seasonal positions will work from 20-40 hours per week. You will need a landline phone and a USB headset for online training that plugs into your computer. You can purchase some headsets on Amazon here.
- Blooms Today – Another company that hires agents on a temporary basis to take floral orders and other gift items from their customers. Pays from $15 to $24 per hour. You will need a dedicated phone line and a USB headset.
- Amazon – Amazon is going to be one of the busiest companies trying to fill orders this year. They also hire customer service associates in several states across the US to assist their customers with any questions, problems or concerns they may have. You must be Internet savvy and have 1 year experience dealing with the public in some capacity. Pays $10 per hour with paid training.
- Great American Opportunities – This company hires data entry keyers to work from home to key in customer orders from their gift catalog. Pay is per piece rate with weekly pay via check in the mail. You will be required to take a typing test and then be put on a waiting list. You can request to take the test next year. Make sure that you subscribe to my YouTube channel to find out when.
- Kelly Connect – This well-known staffing company has seasonal and temporary work at home positions in various categories that you can apply to online. Some of the positions are temporary to permanent with hourly pay. Make sure you check this site regularly to see their latest remote opportunities.
- TeleTech – TeleTech is currently hiring agents to provide technical and customer support via phone and video chat to their customers. You will need 6 months customer service experience, fast Internet, a webcam and a professional appearance to video chat. Pays $10.25 per hour for part time work.
Please be sure to visit the weekly job section and Friday freebie pages for additional work at home jobs that are seasonal or temporary. Here are some similar work at home jobs that you can apply to online