Most of the jobs on this list are for writers and bloggers. One tip I can offer to you is to make sure that you read all of the writers guidelines before you submit your content. This is very important because it will save you alot of time and effort. When you follow these guidelines per editor, the process will go a lot faster and be smoother. Happy Writing to all!
I just stumbled upon these online writing jobs overnight. If these jobs are not new to you but you know someone who is looking to work online and want to make a living doing so, then this list may be encouraging to them.
They pay $50 per article
The will pay you $20 per article for 250-1000 words. If your quality as well as content is acceptable they may negotiate a higher price and you will have the possibility to write for them on a regular basis.
They need articles on parenting and pregnancy. You will need some experience on this subject. The pay is $25 for a 30-day article and $50 for a 90-day rights or $0.10 per word on special articles.
They need Academic, Resume, and Content Writers. KPWriting will contract writers anywhere from $6 up to $20 per page.
Is a magazine for and about young people. They accept articles mostly from people ages 16-28. Stories should contain between 800 to 1,800 words. They pay $50 up to $200
If you have a college degree and you would like to write term papers for students and essay writing services for all academic levels, apply for this company. This jobs pays from $7-$15 per page.
If you have a blog that you update regularly and is at least 3 months old and has original content, you may be interested in this company. They pay instantly through your paypal account. They do stipulate no adult or explicit content.
Hiring for several online positions. They need a bloggers to compose blogs and educate potential customers on healthyvending and living a healthy lifestyle. This is a telecommuting position for 10-15 hours per week. They pay $10 per post. For article writers, the same job description applies as a blogger. They pay $15-25 per article. Mystery shoppers get paid $50 per assignment. A virtual assistant is paid $15 per hour plus bonuses. Phone support is paid $1,000 per week. Apply for all positions online.
Get paid to write articles on how to restring, tune, maintain and up keep an instrument as well as tuning tips. They pay up to $50 per article and up.
They need writers to submit articles online and will pay $1-$5 for 100-500 words. For article spin they pay is a from $1.75-$8.75 per 100-500 words.
This magazine appeals to kids ages 6-14. They need science projects, conversational stories for kids ages 6-8. They also need photo features. They pay .05 per word and .03 per word for reprints.
This is a magazine for parents of children up to age 14. They deals with pregnancy, birth, parenting, postpartum care, etc. They welcome freelance writers and will pay $700-$2,000 for features of 1,000-2,500 words. For articles, the pay is the same. They will reimburse $50 for long distance telephone expenses for research on any material that is submitted to their publication. The editorial lineup for freelance writers pays $200 on subject matter such as mom time, health, behaviour, etc.
This is a regional magazine that feature stories not just limited to the city of Honolulu but surrounding island as well. The publish sports, history, personality profiles, lifestyle trends, and more. For features the pay is $600-$1,800. For columns or short stories they pay is $100-$600.
They need articles on babies, parenting, marriage, stay at home moms and so forth. They pay .02 per word for first-time feature articles and .01 per word for personal mom to mom essays. They pay by check or paypal.
Feature articles on indoor and outdoor growers, hobbyists, commercial growers, etc. They pay .20 per word. For photos the pay is $25. Cover photo is $175.
This company buys articles from new and established writers. The articles should be at least 6 paragraphs and contain no less than 800 words. They pay $15 and up. If you have a Youtube channel with at least 500 subscribers, they will pay you for your videos. They also pay for book, movie, and product reviews. They pay $10 and up per review.
They accept feature stories and articles on pets. Writers receive a print byline and payment is based on experience.
Publishes articles on a variety of subjects. They typically pay between $35-$110 per story of 500-1,200 words.
They welcome story proposals on lifestyle topics, personality profiles, gardening features, and Austin area home profiles. They pay $100-$300 per article.
This is an online women’s magazine that is looking for featured columnist writers on a variety of topics. Pay is not disclosed until agreed upon on contract.
Seeking articles on how to make more money writing. They pay for articles of around 600 words at a rate of $60. For feature reprints, the pay is $40. For success story reprints they will pay $20.
They need freelance article writers and product reviewers. They will pay you an additional bonuses for your articles or reviews that you submit along with your regular pay. They pay every Thursday.
They need writers to submit articles on almost any subject to be included on their monthly e-mail newsletter. Humor pieces is $15. For articles the pay is $0.05 per word. $25 for reprints
Looking for writers to submit articles on hiking, backpack destinations in the U.S., etc. The pay is $0.60 to $1.00 per word.
Is a children’s magazine that will pay writers to submit articles on fiction. They pay is $150. They also pay $25 for verses, $150 for non-fiction. Stories for beginning readers, should feature a variety of familiar words that can easily be shown as pictures.
- Rebuses should have 120 words or fewer.
- Rebuses with a surprise or twist at the end often work best.
- Payment: $100 and up.
- For writing on how to do crafts and projects of that nature. They pay $25 and up. Finger plays and action rhymes $25 and up.
- Puzzles $25 and up.
- Picture Puzzles $50 and up.
- Articles on kids. They should focus on children who are serving others through unique, interesting, kid-generated projects. Payment: $150 and up.
- This is a magazine about the experience of climbing and the outdoors that features stories and articles tailored around this subject not not limited to. They pay $250 for features, $150 for profiles, cover photos $200, $150, $100 full page, $75 half page, $50 for less than half.
- Stone Soup
- They need articles from young writers ages 13 and younger on stories, illustrations, reviews, and more. All contributors whose work is accepted for publication receive a certificate, two complimentary copies, and discounts on other purchases. In addition, contributors of stories, poems and book reviews are paid $40 each; illustrators are paid $25 per illustration.
- Canoe & Kayak
- Need articles from writers that are geared toward canoeing and kayaking. They pay $0.50 per published word.
- Trains magazine
- They buy new stories and feature articles about the railroad industry. Past and present. They pay begins at $0.10 per word.
- Business Training College
- Need articles on the writing industry, writing on the Internet, how to write fillers and articles, etc. They pay is $52 U.S. dollars per 700 words.
- Mother Earth News
- Needs articles on handy how-to tips. $25-$100 per 100-300 words. 1st person stories $150 per 1,500-2,000 words.
- Adventure magazine
- A magazine company based in New Zealand that pays for articles on travels, discoveries, etc. They pay $246.42 U.S. dollars for features, They also pay $164.28 U.S. dollars for photos.
- Turkey Country Magazine
- They use articles on hunting, the outdoor lifestyle, etc.
Features run 1,000 to 1,200 words and range $350 to $550 in payment. Departments run 500 to 1,000 words and range $250 to $350 in payment. Note: We purchase both First North American Serial Rights for print and for electronic usage on turkeycountrymagazine.com, which includes a digital version of the magazine. They also pay for photos.
- Cover = $800
Contents pages = $250
Two-page spread = $300
Full page = $200
Half-page = $150
If the photo is less than half a page the rate is negotiated by the editor.
Contribute articles for them online and you will get paid $10 per article per 1,000 page views. They also have other work from home jobs that you can check out, if interested.
You will write about consumer products online that range from cars to kitchen gadgets. They pay is very good.
They are looking for writers and bloggers to submit blog posts, trip reports, or anything that would interest their readers. They pay $20 for any contribution published and $10 per photo.