If you can work from home, you should seriously consider doing so. Even if you are a beginner or have never had a job before, you can still get one. There are a lot of employers hiring those with little to no previous experience to work remotely. Some will even give you a free computer!
Having the proper equipment in your home is a vital key to getting your foot in the door to working from home. With this list, you get access to real companies hiring beginners to work from home with a cool perk…a free computer.
If you find a job that interests you, please do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible to increase your chances of getting the job.
More places to find work at home jobs for beginners
- 31 Work at home Jobs for Beginners
- Work at home jobs that do not require experience
- Non-phone Work at home Jobs
- 12 Full-time Data Entry Work at home Jobs
- Work at home Jobs for Teens
- Weekly Jobs – New work from home jobs posted daily
25 Beginner-Friendly Work from Home Jobs (Free Computer)
- ADT – ADT hires remote workers to assist their customers in various departments. You can now apply to work in Customer Service without experience. As long as you can type 45 wpm with strong customer service, verbal, and multitasking skills, you can apply online.
- Alorica – This company has several global work from home opportunities mostly in Customer Service. Alorica will send you a free computer if you don’t have one. You are provided with complete training by the company. Some jobs may require that you have at least 1-year customer service experience with good communication, technology, and listening skills. Alorica also offers employee discounts, paid holidays, and 401(k).
- Alpine – You can work from home for Alpine without any previous experience as long as you enjoy helping people, is a great listener and can type quickly and accurately. They are currently seeking candidates to solve customer requests. You will receive compensation with benefits, paid training, and a free computer.
- Amazon – You can work from home for Amazon with little to no work experience from just about anywhere. Amazon hires globally and they have both phone and non-phone work at home jobs. Amazon will send you a computer to your home address.
- AT&T – If you are tech-savvy, can remain calm under pressure, and have good communication skills, you can apply to AT&T. They are currently seeking candidates to service customers remotely. Employees receive great hourly pay, paid training, computer, equipment, and many other perks.
- Avantor – If you possess intermediate PC skills, you can apply to work from home for Avantor. This company now has openings for reps in Canada and the United States. They even hire remote agents in California. You will earn over $20 per hour with paid training, benefits, and of course a free computer.
- Careington – This company is looking for customer service-oriented individuals with good computer skills and WiFi in the home. They need you to provide prompt responses to their customers. They will provide you with equipment, training, and software along with hourly pay.
- CDK – You can apply to work from home for this company without any prior experience as long as you have basic computer skills, and a quiet place to work with strong verbal skills. You will appointment set for automobile dealerships. This company will supply you with a computer, paid training, benefits, and bonuses!
- Change Healthcare – If you have just 1-year data entry experience, you can apply to work from home as a data entry operator. This is a full-time work from home position hiring in 50 locations. You will receive a computer if you don’t have one.
- Conduent – Conduent is looking for remote workers in Customer Service and Tech Support. They also have Data Entry work from home positions. Some of the jobs mention the company will supply you with a free computer. Most jobs require no experience or up to 6 months experience.
- Discover – Discover has beginner-friendly work from home jobs that you can apply to with available openings. These jobs come with decently hourly pay, benefits, sign-on bonuses up to $2,000, perks, and a free computer and equipment.
- Dish – Most of the remote jobs at Dish require 6 months experience. This company has over 200 openings that need to be filled. You will receive hourly pay, benefits, and free computer equipment.
- HGS – Work from home as a Customer Service Agent if you have a passion for helping people and a quiet workspace at home. You will receive paid training to complete your job duties, incentives, and a free computer.
- Inspiro – This company is now hiring Tech Support & Customer Service reps to assist customers with their accounts and inquiries. Requires 1 year customer service experience and be a quick learner. This company will provide all your equipment.
- Ruby Receptionists – This company is hiring Virtual Receptionists to work from home completing a variety of administrative duties. They are seeking tech-savvy individuals who can multitask to work full or part-time. All equipment and monthly stipend as well as remote training provided by the company.
- Sykes – Sykes hires remote workers in the US and Canada to work from home. They have some current opportunites for Healthcare Customer Service agents requiring proficient PC skills. You will also need to be a good communictor, can multitask, and have good attendance. You will receive paid training, hourly pay, benefits, and a free computer.
- TaskUS – This company has beginner-friendly positions available as an Overnight Financial Customer Service Advisor. If you have a smartphone, can type 25 wpm, and can work independently, please apply. You will receive equipment from the company.
- Transcom – Work from home as a Customer Service and/or Tech Support Advisor. They are looking for candidates who can work full-time, can type 40 wpm, have strong computer knowledge, and can multitask. You will receive an all-in-one computer, monitor, and headset from the company. Pays $16 per hour with paid training and benefits.
- TTEC – TTEC hires remote agents worldwide to service customers from your home office. They have some positions in which the company will supply you with a free computer to work remotely. This company is a great place to start for beginners with no previous work history.
- Unique – This company hires Dental Schedulers to work from home to schedule appointments with patients. You must have excellent computer skills, reliability, can type 40 wpm, and can multitask. Equipment and training provided by the company.
- Vacasa – You can always find remote opportunities for beginners with Vacasa. They are currently hiring Guest Agents and Homeowner Agents to assist guests with questions about their stay, troubleshoot issues, and other duties. This company offers compensation, benefits, and your equipment. Also hires in California and other states.
- Vail Resorts – Work from home as a Remote Travel Consultant if you have 6 months sales or service experience. These full-time work at home jobs pay up to $20 per hour with bonuses, incentives, benefits, and a free computer and all of your equipment.
- Wayfair – Wayfair hires telecommuters in the US and worldwide to service customers. Most of the jobs only require strong computer proficiency, good communication skills, and the ability to type 45 wpm. Computer provided.
- West Marine – Work from home as a Customer Care Rep for West Marine. You must have advanced computer skills, stable internet, and a quiet workspace. They will supply you with computer equipment.
- Webstaurant Store – This company will give you a free computer equipment to work in their Customer Solutions department. They have other work at home jobs for Writers, Editors, in Photography, etc. You must have excellent verbal and typing skills as well as a physical address to receive your computer equipment. Most jobs pay over $20 per hour.