There is a great need for typists to work from home. Unfortunately, some typing jobs don’t pay very well. This post will provide you with 10 of the highest-paying typing jobs you can find and apply for online.
Work from home typing jobs are ideal for people who fall into the following categories
- Those with little experience.
- Individuals seeking a non-phone job.
- Anyone who wants to work their own schedule.
- People who enjoy repetitive work.
- Those who can type fast and accurately.
- People looking for long-term, steady work.
Typing jobs can also help those who live outside the United States, find and get work.
Before you get started typing online, make sure you have a computer or laptop with a good keyboard. I personally use the Logitech K350 Wireless Wave Ergonomic keyboard to type my blog posts, compose emails, and do other tasks. You can rest your palms on the keyboard comfortably to easily hit the letter, symbol, and number keys. Amazon has it on sale for 25% off the retail price. Check it out below.
Most typing jobs require you to take a typing test to gauge your speed and accuracy. If you are not sure how fast you type or want to practice your typing skills, please visit this page.
- UHG – United Healthcare Group has work-from-home typing jobs listed as Senior Data Entry Clerks. Your job is to process all incoming medical and dental documentation. You will also review the documents for errors, and missing components, and complete data entry. This job does require 1 year of clerical/data entry experience. This job pays from $16 up to $25.77 per hour with benefits. It is full-time.
- Simply Insured – This insurance company is hiring typists to review, prepare, and submit customer applications to insurance carriers for approval. You will review and compile information to ensure completeness and accuracy. You will need 1 year of customer service or sales experience. This job pays $15 per hour with a $2,000 annual bonus! Stock option packages are available. Full-time.
- Speak Write – This company is seeking typists to listen to audio files and type what you hear. You will need a background in word processing. You can work your own schedule as long as you can commit to 4 hours a week. They hire worldwide. Top typists are able to make $3,400 a month with bonuses, incentives, and extra rewards!
- Scribie – Work from home for Scribie typing short audio files. This job requires good listening and English skills. You will also need a verified PayPal account. This company hires worldwide. You will get paid $5 up to $20 per audio hour with a $5 monthly bonus for every 3 hours of completed work.
- Bold Business – Work from home typing and conducting online research to accurately manage and update online databases. They are seeking tech-savvy individuals with good research skills who can work full-time. This job pays $14 per hour. Start immediately!
- VIQ Solutions – VIQ Solutions is recruiting typists to work their own schedules. You will listen to depositions, hearings, judicial proceedings, and other audio files and transcribe them verbatim. Requires excellent listening, literacy, and typing skills. This job pays around $4,000 a month according to Glassdoor.com.
- Daily Transcription – Get paid to type audio and video files you listen to. This job requires you to have excellent listening skills, can meet strict deadlines, and can type 50 wpm. This company also hires worldwide. Top typists can make up to $950 per week.
- Cardinal Health – Cardinal Health is now hiring typists to process customer orders. This includes entering accurate information about the product, order, etc. Requires prior computer experience. This job pays $13.01 to $17.35 per hour with benefits and 401K. Full-time.
- Cass Info – This company is now hiring individuals to accurately enter data to pay utility invoices and prepare customized reports. You must be able to type 9,000 kph, is accurate, and have specialized training in data entry or prior experience. Pays $13 to $14 per hour after training. Part-time.
- TranscribeMe – Get paid to type short audio clips from home. The clips are between 2-4 minutes each. There is no experience required but you will need a valid PayPal account and be at least 18. This job pays $15 to $22 per audio hour. They hire worldwide. There is an entrance exam required for all applicants.
- Gainwell Technologies – This company is hiring typists to enter various types of data into the database, verify the data for accuracy, generate reports, etc. Requires job-related knowledge and typing skills. Pays $30,500 to $43,500 a year with benefits. Full-time.
Watch my latest video about typing short clips from home below.