We may earn money or products from some of the companies mentioned in this post.
Are you looking for a job that affords you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies, while working from the comfort of your home? Then look no further, because Lionbridge is now seeking raters in the United States to join their team. You will find out exactly what this position entails, learn more about Lionbridge, as well as the requirements needed for this job.
Here are some other reasons you may want to apply to Lionbridge
- Hires remote workers from all over the world.
- Only has non-phone work at home jobs.
- Allows you to have a good life/work balance.
- Pays more than minimum wage.
- Has easy work at home tasks.
- You get to choose when you want to work.
- You can use your smartphone.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Who is Lionbridge?
Lionbridge has been a leader in providing training data for over 20 years. We partner with the world’s most innovative companies to develop and improve their AI-powered products. Whether it’s improving the relevance of search engines or training digital assistants to understand more languages and dialects, our teams help break machine-learning barriers and build human-learning bridges around the world – and you can be part of it. Headquartered in the United States, with hubs in Ireland, Finland, India, and Japan. Lionbridge offers flexible opportunities with competitive rates across the globe. Learn more at Lionbridge.com.
What will I be doing as a rater for Lionbridge?
Lionbridge is looking for dynamic and creative people who have strong communication skills and use the internet daily. The job involves analyzing and providing feedback on text, web pages, images, and other types of information for leading search engines, using an online tool. Raters log on to the online tool to select tasks to do on a self-directed schedule. A Rater reviews the results returned in a specific search query and rates them in terms of relevance. The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone. You should have a minimum of 12 months of experience using Gmail as primary email, daily access to and use of broadband internet connection to perform the work, and an Android smartphone 4.2 or higher or iPhone iOS version 10.0 or higher to perform the work on. Get additional details about Lionbridge by watching this video
What are the requirements?
Lionbridge only has 2 basic requirements for the US Rater position that are listed below as follows:
- High School Diploma or GED Qualification
- For cultural awareness purposes, you should be living in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years.
Are there any preferred skills to be a Rater?
Lionbridge has 3 preferred skills listed for candidates who are interested in applying to work from home as a Rater. Please remember that these are preferred skills, meaning the company prefers this from a qualified candidate but does not require them. You can still get hired regardless if you have the preferred skills listed below. So please apply if you have the 2 basic requirements listed earlier.
- Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media including Twitter & Facebook
- Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media, and cultural affairs in the United States
- Experience in the use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
How do I apply?
All interested persons should apply by clicking this link to go directly to Lionbridge’s official website to complete the Lionbridge online application form. Please apply today and make sure you share this job opening with anyone you know that would like to work from home.