We may earn money or products from some of the companies mentioned in this post.
Did you know that there are some companies that will actually give you cash upfront as a bonus when you join and become a member? As a matter of fact, there are a few websites that will pay you at least $5 after you register for a free account and will reward you for your time, participation, and feedback. The cash bonus upfront is a great incentive for new members because it will help you to reach your payment threshold faster and encourage you to use the site regularly. But what are some of the names of these companies and how does this really work will be explained in this article?
How it works?
In order to get started, you will first need a valid email account, possibly a verified PayPal account, and read over their terms and conditions to see if you meet their age requirements. The next step would be to sign up for an account. Once you have put in your personal information and confirmed your email address, you will be notified that you are successfully a member of that particular site. Now you are ready to begin making money online completing simple tasks that may involve you giving feedback on a particular product or brand, visiting new websites, watching entertaining videos and new content, downloading apps, playing games, and much more.
When will I get paid?
It depends on the payment threshold each company has set in place. Some companies will allow you to cash out when you have $10 in your account and others $20 and so forth. The signup bonus is an incentive or jump start to you being able to reach your earnings faster. I would highly recommend that you spend a few minutes each day (preferably in the morning or late in the evenings) using each site so that you can have a strategy for which tasks take the least amount of time that will help you to earn the most.
Is it free?
Yes, it is completely free. You are not required to spend any money in order to join these sites and be a member. Please keep in mind that some of these companies may send you offers or discounts that you can take advantage of but you are not obligated to do so. This is simply an option for all of their members, not a requirement. If you do decide to choose an offer, make sure that you read over all the terms and conditions beforehand.
Which sites will pay me $5 just to join?
Here is a list of sites that I found that will pay you $5 that will show up in your account just to join listed below.
- Ebates – Get cashback when you start your shopping trip with Ebates. Shop online to earn cashback at some of your favorite stores! Ebates will give you more than $5. You will get $10 just for joining.
- Checkout 51 – Get $5 to join plus even more cash when you take a picture of your grocery receipt. You will look through the weekly offers and go shopping. Checks are sent to you in the mail after you have $20. No mobile device needed. You can scan and upload them from your computer. You can also get a chance to win $500 in cash weekly for uploading a receipt that is worth $60.
- Swagbucks – Get $5 just to join this popular site and earn even more rewards and PayPal cash to watch videos, play games, give your opinion and so much more.
- Point Club – Get $5 just for joining this panel and earn free rewards from Games, Deals, Video, and Celebrity Gossip. More ways to earn coming soon. Must be 13 with a valid email address.
- Sam’s Club – Get a $10 e-gift card not $5 from Sam’s Club when you join as a new member today to save on all your favorite brands.
- Inbox Dollars – Get paid $5 to sign up and watch videos, search the web, shop, redeem coupons, and more.
- Fusion Cash – Will reward you with a $5 sign up bonus to listen to the radio, take surveys, sign up for other websites, etc.
- Groupon – Another site that will give you a $10 cash to spend just for trying out their site to save big money on getaways, restaurants, amusements and so much more.
- Extrabux – Another site that will give you cashback when you shop online. Extrabux gives you your cash back in 3 different ways. You can choose to redeem your money via a credit card, check, or PayPal. It is also open in several countries plus you get a $5 sign up bonus when you join for free.
- Ibotta – Ibotta will give you a $10 bonus when you join after you upload your first receipt. This free app is truly one of my favorites that I have continued to use to earn extra cash for uploading my receipts when I go to the grocery store, movies, home improvement stores, and more. Download the app today to get started.
- Mr. Rebates – This site will give you $5 just to try them out to get cashback when you shop online. You will also get access to discounts, offers, and coupons using this free site plus real cash that you can spend! Join for free to get your $5 today.
- Smart Panel – Get paid $5 to qualify and $5 for each device you keep it installed on every month!
- BeFrugal – Get $10 to join this site where you can print grocery coupons, weekly ad circulars, restaurant coupons to save money, and even to shop online. You can redeem your earnings via check in the mail, direct deposit to your bank account, PayPal, or with gift cards. Easy way to earn and save money too!
- MyPoints – This website will give you cash when you read your emails, take paid surveys, and much more. You can also earn $10 cash fast when you make 2 purchases with MyPoints within the first 30 days.
- Thredup – Thredup is one of the world’s largest online consignment shops that will give you $10 to spend on clothes, shoes, handbags, and more when you join to be a member for free.
- Nielsen Mobile and Computer Panel – For a limited time the Nielsen Mobile and Computer panel will give you $5 to join plus sweepstakes entries and more rewards for sharing your internet usage.
Some honorable mentions that will give you cash to join that you can check out below.