More people than ever before are using their smartphones to text their friends, check the latest news, view social media posts, read their emails, watch videos, and so much more. Being connected to the internet on your phone also allows you to make money. There are a lot of companies looking for people with a smartphone to work on quick tasks in their spare time.
If you don’t have a computer but want to work from home, you still can do so with these companies listed below. Many employers will even give you a free computer and other equipment to work remotely. Read this post to see over 100 companies that will give you a free computer.
- Mobee – Download this free app with the code QQPD to get a bonus when you join. Mobee will pay you to be a secret shopper where you will answer questions when you shop at your favorite stores. As a shopper, you search for missions in your area and earn rewards instantly! A cool way to earn extra cash from your smartphone.
- 25 Clicks – This company is seeking researchers to check on clients’ websites. This may require you to browse the web to search for phrases to locate the site and share your results with the company. Each task takes less than a minute to complete and pays $0.50 each. Payments are made every Friday via PayPal.
- Slicethepie – You can get paid to write reviews and share your opinions on the latest fashion trends, and new music, and even review voiceovers and short audio clips. You can work whenever you want. Payments are sent out on Tuesdays and Thursdays through your PayPal account.
- Field Agent – This company is looking for agents to gather information for brands and retailers right from their smartphones. You will get paid in cash to take photos, share opinions, complete tasks, search for products, collect UPC codes, order pizza, and more. The jobs pay $5 and up and only take a few minutes of your time. Payments are made in 2-3 business days. Open worldwide.
- DoorDash – DoorDash is a company that hires what’s called a Dasher to work whenever you want to deliver food and other items from local restaurants across the US, Canada, and Australia. You will earn a base pay plus tips for every delivery you make. You can even earn more when working during peak hours. Track your earnings on your smartphone and get paid daily, weekly, or instantly right to your bank account.
- Clickworker – Clickworker is always on the lookout for internet users to categorize data, correct texts, and more from their smartphones. You can also get paid to take photos of products at stores, search the web, and even record short audio clips. Work on your own time. Payments are made weekly via PayPal. Also, open to smartphone users worldwide.
- Appen – Appen will pay you to do very easy tasks from your smartphone. They have all kinds of projects for you to record your voice, evaluate the web, and do other simple projects. You will be notified via email of any new projects they have available. Open worldwide.
- Telus International – This company has a lot of work from home opportunities for smartphone users. They are currently hiring Online Mystery Shoppers to work from home as soon as possible. Your job will require you to make online orders based on ads you see on the net and fill in 2 questionnaires providing detailed feedback about the entire shopping experience. This is an ongoing project that will allow you to work on your own schedule. They offer an hourly wage and you will need a smartphone. No experience is required.
- Humanatic – You can get paid to listen to recorded calls from your smartphone. This job is super easy and fun! You will sort each call based on how it was answered into categories. This job doesn’t require experience and will allow you to work whenever you want. Payments are made via PayPal. Open worldwide. Humanatic now pays cash bonuses for your activity.
- Neighbor – Become a host and get paid to rent out your space to neighbors. Neighbor is like Airbnb for your unused space. List your space and earn between $50-600 per month on Neighbor.
- InstaCart – Use your smartphone and get paid to shop for others at the grocery store. You can work as much or as little as you want. You will earn an hourly wage plus get 100% of customer tips.