Are you looking for an easy work-from-home job? Are you new to working from home? If so, this post will reveal at least 10 easy work-from-home jobs for newbies that you can apply to today. Before you get started, make sure you visit the weekly job section and join our Facebook Group for even more work from home jobs hiring now.
But how can you really tell if a work from home is easy or hires beginners/newbies? That may be a little bit challenging but it is possible. You can read reviews online about the company and job you are interested in but most employers will list minimal requirements. The job duties may also be not too complex or they may even provide you with training.
I have also written posts that you can read below that could also fall into this category.
In addition to what is listed in this post, you can also try companies like Uhaul, TTEC, Teleperformance, Transcom, and Kelly Connect to name a few. They aslo have easy work from home jobs for newbies and beginners.
- Direct Interactions – This company hires Customer Service Specialists to work from home. Your primary job duty is to help clients handle calls, emails, and chats from clients’ customers. You will also be required to process insurance claims. They are seeking candidates who can type 35 wpm and use a computer quickly and accurately. You also need excellent verbal skills, be empathetic, and can multitask. You will get paid $15 per hour with paid training and benefits. Pays weekly with bonuses and benefits.
- Drips – This company is looking for production QC Associates to test their content by sending out SMS messages across various providers and carriers. You will log the results and make necessary changes. Candidates will need a good work ethic, problem-solving skills, good grammar, and computer proficiency. This job pays $10 per hour working on a part-time basis. Weekend work is available if desired for more hours.
- InfoCision – Work from home taking inbound calls or making outbound calls for clients of non-profit organizations, skincare products, cable providers, and more. Although no previous experience is required, you must be able to provide first-class customer service. You can use a Chromebook, MacBook, or PC.
- Insomnia Cookies – This employer is looking for agents to place orders and communicate order status to customers. You will also provide updates with area bakeries and other related duties. Requires excellent communication skills, proficient computer skills, and can work a flexible schedule. Pays $15 per hour. Part-time.
- One Support – Work from home in Customer Service, Client Support, Sales, or Tech Support on a full or part-time basis. You must be able to type 40 wpm with 80% accuracy, can multitask, follow directions, and have your home office setup with computer equipment. Pays hourly with paid training and benefits.
- Outplex – This company has work from home positions in the US and globally. They are seeking candidates to assist customers with general questions, resolve issues, research answers, and provide alternative solutions. You must type 30 to 50 wpm with no errors, can multitask with good research and grammar skills.
- Slickdeals – This company is looking for deal hunters to help people save money, find great deals, and make smart buying decisions. You must be passionate about finding deals, is computer literate, has an interest in analytics, is realiable, and can write high-quality content with basic Excel spreadsheet knowledge.
- TSD Global – This employer hires reps to take carryout order calls from your home office. They also hire Virtual Reps to continue subscriptions and trials to existing customers. They need candidates with a professional vocabulary, excellent communication ability with good computer skills and attendance. You will get paid hourly with weekly pay, training, and benefits. They also reimburse you for your internet and utlities.
- Webtoon – Webtoon is currently seeking individuals to review and moderate user-generated content online. You will investigate whether the visual and written content violates their community guidelines. They are looking for people who is familiar with user-generated content moderation and culturally aware of pop culture and trends. You also need to be tech-savvy with high-speed internet connection. This is a part-time work from home contract role.
- Wild Alaskan – This company is hiring remote workers to assist members with order issues, cooking, recipes, account management, etc. You must have impeccable writing skills, a passion for helping people, good relationship-building skills, can problem-solve, and pays attention to detail. This job is fully remote and pays $35,360 per year with benefits and a free box of fish every month.