Would you like to work from home typing in data from your keyboard? Data entry jobs are very popular in the remote world and a great option for those who like to type. If you are currently looking for a work from home data entry job, there are at least 10 companies now hiring data entry keyers paying up to $27 per hour.
Data entry work is not always easy to find like customer service jobs or tech support…but you can find them. In fact, data entry work is considered to be entry-level but many employers need this service and rely on remote workers to do it. Not only will you receive hourly pay to keep accurate records for businesses but you will also get benefits and perks (in some cases).
Before you apply, please make sure you read over all the job duties and requirements to ensure you are a good match and never pay any upfront fees to get a data entry job.
10 Data Entry Jobs that pay up to $27 per hour
- Durango Bikes – This company is now hiring data entry clerks to source and organize raw data, type and format documents, print copies of work, and other related duties. Requires Microsoft Office and Google Suite proficiency, data entry experience, a strong work ethic, can meet deadlines, and can work evenings and weekends. Full-time.
- Bainbridge, Inc. (Start immediately) – This employer is now hiring entry-level candidates to improve outreach capability, download and manage data, troubleshoot and resolve data information issues, and other duties. Requires advanced Excel skills, computer proficiency, strong verbal skills, and enrollment in a BA/BS degree program or related field. Pays $18 to $24 per hour. Full or part-time.
- Tovala – Tovala is now hiring a part-time order processor to evaluate customer orders and prepare reports, create shipping labels for orders, process customers’ post-purchase emails, etc. You must have experience processing customer orders, advanced computer skills, and strong communication. Pays $18.50 per hour.
- Conduent – This employer is now hiring data entry processors to organize data, verify data, perform business support or technical work, and other duties. You must have basic skills in processes, procedures, and systems, and can type 40 wpm. Pays $10 per hour plus benefits. Full-time.
- Cass Info – This employer always hires data entry operators to enter required customer data. You must type 9,000 kph with accuracy, and have a positive work attitude with prior keyboarding experience. Pays $13 per hour. Part-time.
- Corporate Tools – They are hiring a digital mail clerk to upload documents into client accounts, audit and maintain large data sets, and verify client and state agency information. Requires basic computer skills, can type 50 wpm, able to perform complex searches, and can work 20 hours a week. Pays $16 per hour.
- Natera – Natera is recruiting a clinical data entry operator to create new orders in the system, perform checks, accurately enter patient data, and other duties. Requires good judgment, can type 45 wpm with high accuracy, good communication with previous computer experience. Pays $15.08 to $22.58 per hour. Full-time with benefits and a generous referral program.
- SMI – SMI is hiring data entry operators to process child support payments in the system and other duties as assigned. Requires 1-year data entry or related field experience, basic knowledge of Microsoft Office with keyboard, and 10 key proficiency. Pays $14.70 per hour. Part-time. This data entry job starts at 4 am.
- Optum – Work from home processing all incoming medical and/or dental services, reviewing documents for errors, entering data, and attaching to orders. Requires 1 year of clerical and data entry experience as well as experience with Microsoft Word. Pays from $16 to $27.31 per hour plus benefits and incentives. Full-time.
- Humanatic – Humanatic has some data entry work in their Call Recap Shorts section. You will be required to capture and summarize important information discussed during a connected call. You must have good listening skills, proper grammar, and spelling. This data entry job is open worldwide with weekly pay.
You can find and apply to even more data entry jobs by visiting the Weekly Job and Friday freebie sections of this website. You can also join our Facebook Group Workersonboard Community for even more work-from-home typing and data entry jobs.