For most people, the weekend is a time to relax and spend time with your family and friends. There are others, who only prefer to work on the weekends. If you are currently looking for work from home jobs you can do on the weekends, this post is for you.
The reason why there are some companies specifically hiring people to work only on the weekends is to serve customers or fill a need or service. A lot of these companies are in operation 24/7 so they may need you to work after hours or on the weekends. It is not always easy to find workers who are willing to work on the weekends, so you may have a greater chance of getting hired for the weekend shift.
Read this post, for more tips that can help you to get hired to work from home.
Did you know that you can apply for work from home jobs on the weekend? Yes, it is really true. But it may be better to wait until a working business day to apply so that your application will not be overlooked by hiring recruiters or managers.
For more work from home jobs, please visit the following pages below.
Workersonboard Community – FB Group
60 Work from home jobs you can do anytime
30 Work whenever you want jobs
15 Work from home Jobs you can do on the Weekend
- Search Evaluator – Appen is currently hiring remote agents to analyze and assess search results for specific queries. This helps search engines provide more precise results. Qualified applicants must be a resident of the United States, have a smartphone, computer, Gmail account, and can work 15 hours a week. Pays $14 per hour. It takes 5 minutes to register. Applications are approved within 24 hours.
- Call Center Agents – LiveOps is looking for independent contractors to provide support to clients in the retail, healthcare, insurance, energy, and tax software industries. You will need 1 year of customer support experience with strong computer skills and possess empathy. Choose and work your own schedule. Pays $12 to $17 per hour.
- Security Analyst – Abnormal Security is now recruiting candidates to prevent email fraud. This job requires 1-year of related experience. You will work overnight from 12 am to 8 am Saturday and Sunday. Pays $21.70 per hour with bonuses and benefits.
- Member Agents – Mountain America Credit Union is looking to hire agents to answer incoming phone calls and resolve issues to enhance its financial relationships with the credit union. Requires 6 months of call center or customer service experience, basic computer skills, and can type 35 wpm. Pays $17 plus incentives and benefits. You will work the weekends after training. During training, you will work from home Monday through Friday.
- Product Support Specialist – Top-of-the-line equipment provided (referral program) – Subsplash has openings for individuals to help clients come on board after their app goes live on the App Store. You will also troubleshoot complex issues, log the status of bugs, and other duties. Requires 1-2 years of tech or customer service experience, basic coding knowledge, and experience with Google Apps. Pays $51,000 to $56,000 a year with benefits.
- Remote Reps – Aspen Dental is seeking reps to handle questions and concerns, schedule new patient appointments, and other duties. Requires high-speed internet and experience working in a fast-paced environment. Pays $14.50 to $16 per hour plus monthly bonuses.
- Weekend Service Reps – Sedgwick is seeking agents to provide excellent service to customers, resolve issues, provide the status of inquiries, track trends, and perform administrative tasks. Requires customer service or clerical experience, computer literacy, and can work the weekends.
- Hospitality Concierge – Dry Farm Wines is now accepting applications for agents to manage inquiries, solve issues, curate wine selections for customers, and other duties. Requires 2 years of customer service experience and some wine knowledge. Hourly pay with benefits and perks.
- Client Care Coordinator – BoomTown is recruiting candidates to contact real estate leads for clients and real estate professionals. You must have exceptional verbal skills, experience in a customer-facing role, and can type 45 wpm. Pays $13 per hour with benefits, paid training, and weekly pay.
- Transcription – Speak Write is looking for people to transcribe audio from all kinds of industries. You will need a background in word processing and values quality and professionalism. You must be willing to work at least 4 hours a week on your own schedule. Pay with bonuses, incentives, and rewards.
- Weekend News Writer – Game Rant is looking for writers to cover the biggest topics in video games. You must have a broad knowledge of the gaming industry, can source information from different websites, be familiar with SEO, and have good English language skills. You will write 3 articles per day from Friday through Sunday.
- Image Editor – Screen Rant is looking for someone to provide eye-catching images to showcase in their articles, social media, and other publishing platforms. You must be experienced with Photoshop, have good manipulation skills, and have knowledge of popular movie and TV franchises. You will work weekends and nights.
- Virtual Physician Care – PlushCare is seeking elite physicians to see patients from their home office. You must be board certified with excellent communication skills, and active licenses. Pays $130 per hour working Saturday and Sunday with an annual bonus structure.
- Event Support Specialist – Sports Recruit is now hiring someone to manage customer inquiries, troubleshoot customer issues, and collect data for event partners. Requires experience with Google Sheets or Excel, good organizational skills, and enthusiasm for sports, and can work nights or weekends. Pays $15 per hour.
- Patient Care Rep – Leafwell is seeking reps to support patients through the process of getting certified and recertified, assist with inquiries, and respond to questions. Requires clear, respectful communication, is tech-savvy with strong ethics and reliability. Pays $13 to $15 per hour.