We may earn money or products from some of the companies mentioned in this post.
Did you know that a lot of companies who hire remote workers have their own YouTube channel? In fact, there are several companies with an active channel to provide you with the latest updates and information online. You may be wondering which companies have a YouTube channel and how it can benefit you, which will be explained in this article.
If you are looking for a work at home job, it will be very helpful for you to visit and watch some of their videos because they may contain the following information:
- An overview of the company.
- Testimonials from current and previous work at home employees.
- What kind of work or job duties you will be expected to fulfill.
- The benefits of working for their company.
- What or who would be an ideal candidate.
- Current and future job opportunities.
As you can see, there are many advantages of checking out and watching videos from any work at home employers that you are interested in apply to online. Not only will it give you more insight into how the company works but it can put you in a better position to get hired when you are asked to interview for a company because you have a deeper understanding of what they are looking for in a potential employee.
Here is a list of work at home companies with a YouTube channel. Please keep in mind that some of the companies may or may not be hiring at the moment.
- Uhaul – Uhaul has over 10,000 people currently subscribed to their channel. Their videos are in regard to their company operation and moving tips but you can also find videos about their work at home program by clicking on the search box with the words work from home at their official channel. Uhaul is currently hiring remote workers who live in Canada. US hiring is on hold temporarily.
- Working Solutions – Working Solutions is a top work at home employer that has videos on their channel about their virtual work at home program, the agents that work there, and even celebrity endorsements about their work at home jobs. They currently have 993 subscribers to their YouTube channel.
- Direct Interactions – Direct Interactions has videos that talks about diversity in the workforce and why they are one of the few select work at home companies that takes pride in hiring people with disabilities, caregivers, military family members, and others. Direct Interactions has 5,000 work from home openings that need to be filled right away. You can find and apply to this job on the weekly job section here.
- TTEC – Another work from home employer with a YouTube channel that has a positive environment for their remote workers to inspire them to do their best. This company recruits in various states and explains what kind of skills you would need to work there. This company is also actively hiring virtual agents now.
- Kelly Services – Kelly has encouraging content on their YouTube channel talks about their virtual jobs where you will assist customers from your home office as well as the perks and bonuses you will get as you continue to stay with the company. This helpful video from a YouTuber will reveal the questions you are asked in a Kelly interview.
- Sykes – Sykes Global formerly known as Alpine Access has a YouTube channel that tells you what it’s like for a home agent working temporarily or on a more long-term basis. This company hires in the US and Canada.
- Lionbridge – A popular company with non-phone work at home jobs that allow you to work on your own terms has its own channel on YouTube. This company hires globally and has videos on current job listings for Internet Safety Evaluators, telephone interpretation, and other tasks. Very detailed content on this channel.
- Appen – This work at home employer has their own channel and advertises their flexible scheduling for freelancers in 130 countries in more than 180 languages. You can apply online to their work at home jobs now.
- Concentrix – Another legitimate company with their own YouTube channel that introduces you to their company, give details about their benefits, and various work at home job openings you can apply to.
- VIPKid – This company has powerful, short videos on their channel that explains the impact you can have teaching English online, how much money you can make, and many other details. This channel has over 15,000 subscribers and is actively hiring tutors in several countries right now. Please apply here.
I also recommend that you watch videos and reviews from people who have applied, gotten an interview, or hired to work for the company on YouTube. The information is invaluable and can help you to improve your chances of getting a job offer.
If you know any more work at home employers with YouTube channels that can be added to this list, please feel free to leave your comments below. Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group Workersonboard Community for even more work at home news, reviews, and updates.