As inflation continues to reach an all-time high, people everywhere are desperately looking for real ways to make extra money. There are some practical ways you make at least $1,000 a month…starting today. This income is in addition to any money you earn working for a company or business. You can set aside this income to pay your car, phone, or electricity bill, rent, buy groceries, or offset any debt you acquired.
What is the strategy?
Just saying you want to make $1,000 a month is not enough. You have to take action. Otherwise, it will be just another idea that goes unfulfilled leaving you discouraged and disappointed. So the strategy is to have an idea and follow it through. But before you do, please incorporate the following steps.
- Write down your plan and include details.
- Take steps to execute it.
- Come up with a backup plan (if you don’t get the desired results).
- Use more than one idea at a time.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes or try something different (these are teaching moments).
It is also advisable to have positive people around you that will support your plan or goal. They will give you great advice (if needed) and help you not give up too soon. Patience is also key when it comes to reaching a goal.
It takes time, especially in the beginning to make $1,000 in a month but if you are continually working towards it, allow yourself some time. Analyze your earnings for the previous month(s) and if you see where you have increased, you know it’s possible. If there is no increase in earnings, see where you can make some improvements or adjustments but don’t give up.
Years ago, I struggled to make $1,000 a month. I didn’t know if I could do it, but I wanted to. It was my only option. Now I’m able to make more than $1,000 every month and so can you. But we have to start somewhere. And today, we will start with some of the ideas in this post.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a comment below the post. You can also check out my online courses below.
How to Find Legitimate Work at home Jobs – A course to help you find legitimate work from home jobs using specific keywords. You will also learn how to spot scams, where to look for jobs, companies that are always hiring, and so much more.
How to Start a Blog with Blogger or WordPress – A to Z guide to set up and start your own blog without having any skills or knowledge. You will also find out how to make money from a blog, write content, and so much more.
- Podcast – Podcasting has been a new discovery for me with surprising results. I started it a year and a half into the pandemic to try another avenue and reach a broader audience regarding work from home jobs. I didn’t know how I would be received or what to say but I persevered and now I have dedicated listeners to my podcast. I earn more than $500 a month with my podcast in my spare time. You can listen to my podcast here entitled, “Real Work from Home Jobs” and start your own here for free.
- Writing – Write content online for others. I started writing articles and short content for companies in my spare time, so I know it really works. You can get started writing without any experience at all. All you need is good grammar and research skills. You can also write about things you have knowledge of. Another way to earn money writing is to sell your old articles to companies like Marker Content. See a list of companies that will pay you to write online.
- Market Research Studies – Companies need consumers who are willing to give their feedback on various products and topics. You can take a 1-hour study on fast food and get paid $125! You will need to qualify and complete the study but you can earn decent money doing this from home.
- DScout – This company will pay you to participate in research studies from your smartphone. Some of the studies are related to shopping, pets, etc. They have multiple openings and pay up to $300 per study! Some people consistently make $500 or more with this one company.
- Blog – Start your own blog or website. Generate income (even when you are sleeping) with adverts, sponsors, campaigns, selling your own stuff, and more. There is no limit to how much you can earn with your own blog or website. I have been making a full-time income from my blog for 10 years now. Get your own Blog from Bluehost here. It comes with everything you need to have a professional blog. Bluehost will even build it for you. You can get one for free with Podia. Make sure you take my course “How to start a blog with Blogger or WordPress” to find out how to set up your blog and get real tips to be a successful blogger.
- Spreadshirt – Open your own store. Sell your original designs to others online with a free store. Spreadshirt has mugs, T-shirts, hats, and other merch to place your designs on. You will earn money for every item that sells in your own store!
- Social Media Manager – Earn more than $1,000 a month managing social media profiles for various companies. This may involve you posting content on social platforms, engaging with users, removing harmful/hateful speech or commentary, etc. Check the weekly job section for the latest employers hiring Social Media agents to work remotely.
- Shorts – Millions of people are consuming content in the form of short videos on sites like YouTube and TikTok. You can create short videos on YouTube to earn more than $1,000 a month. This February, YouTube is allowing content creators to monetize their shorts with ads. You can also get paid for Super Thanks in your videos.
- Course – Sell your own courses on sites like Teachable or Udemy. You can create a course on almost anything but preferably on topics you are familiar with. Payments are sent out on a month-to-month basis. Your courses will be available to millions of students online. You will earn commissions for every course that sells.
- Books – Sell books online at Amazon for passive income. Amazon allows creators to sell original ebooks, children’s books, low-content books like notebooks, planners, journals, or print books on Kindle Direct Publishing. You can even sell used books to Amazon directly.
- Affiliate Marketing – Promote and sell other people’s products to earn a commission. You can do this on your blog or website, through social media, in online communities, from your smartphone, and offline. Affiliate marketers are able to generate a lot of money with affiliate marketing.
- Amazon Influencer – Share Amazon products with your followers on social media. You will earn every time someone makes a purchase at Amazon through your direct link. You will also get an Amazon Store that you can set up and fill with products from Amazon that may appeal to your audience for income. Payments are made monthly. Check out my Amazon Store here.
- Amazon Associates – Sign up for this free program and earn easy money promoting items and products on Amazon. Amazon will pay a commission for every item sold.
- Fiverr – Sell gigs to others online to earn good money from home. On Fiverr, you can offer to do pretty much anything from creating a digital download, promoting a business, creating thumbnails, and so much more. I once made $75 in 5 minutes using Fiverr from a really simple gig. You can watch the video below to find out exactly how I was able to do this along with some money-making tips.
- Get Paid Sites – Signing up for various sites that will pay you to search the web, watch videos, print coupons, play games, and read emails online is another way to earn hundreds of dollars a month. You will need to join more than one to maximize your earnings. They pay in cash or with free gift cards. I have gotten paid from the following sites and I recommend you try them too. PaidViewpoint, PrizeRebel, InstaGC, InstaCart, Rakuten, Qmee, Feature Points, Swagbucks, Inbox Dollars, OHM Connect, Ibotta, Amusement Advantage, and Rewardia just to name a few.