Have you ever heard that you can make money while you are asleep? I have too and it’s actually true! You may be wondering if it involves anything illegal or just for those who are in the know but anyone with access to the internet can do this. By following some of the strategies listed below, you will be able to make money when you are asleep (without working for a company).
Some people are able to make extra cash or even full-time income while they are fast asleep. Technology has made this dream a reality for many people who never thought it was possible. Before you get started, you will need to have the following items in your home office.
- Computer, smartphone, and/or tablet.
- Access to the internet.
- PayPal account (optional).
- Email address.
- Bank account.
Please keep in mind that you will have to invest some time and effort but it will truly pay off for you in the long run because you will be able to make money when you are sleeping.
- Start a Podcast – If you haven’t tried this method, you might want to consider it. There are lots of platforms that will host your podcast and enable you to generate income from sponsorships, ads, etc. When you start acquiring listeners who want to tune in to your Podcast, you can earn a flat rate RPM or revenue earned per thousand ads from your episodes. You will still earn money when you are asleep even if you take a break here and there. The sky is the limit on podcasting because you can talk about any topic or subject.
- Start a Blog – Blogging has definitely helped so many people (including myself) to earn income at night. All you need is an idea and the drive to carry it out. Think carefully about a name for your blog and select a hosting company that will help you get your blog off the ground. Bluehost is a trusted hosting company that has everything you need for your blog including security, a free domain, email, and 24/7 support, and will host your blog for less than $3 a month! Act on this special offer before it goes away.
- Rent out your Space – Neighbor is a company that will allow you to rent out your space so that your neighbors and others can store their vehicles, possessions, and belongings for a set rate. Your space could be as small as a closet. All you have to do is make the space available by clearing it out.
- Sell Designs – Spreadshirt is one of the many companies that will allow designers and creators to sell their unique designs including mugs, T-shirts, tote bags, and other merch. All you are required to do is to upload your designs on your own free store with Spreadshop and they will take care of the rest.
- Write a book – Have you ever thought about writing a how-to guide, a novel, or something else? Well, Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing makes it possible for you to self-publish your book for free to reach millions of readers. The process is simple and straightforward taking no longer than 48 hours for your book(s) to go live. Upload your PDF to Amazon or use their free creation tools to create children’s books, educational content, comics, and other content. Amazon even has an online Cover Creator for your book. You will earn up to 70% royalties from the sale of each book.
- Amazon affiliate – You can sell merch from Amazon (including your own) to earn a commission from each sale. You can sign up for free and get links to products that you want to feature and earn money every time someone makes a purchase through your link.
- Influencer – Do you have a following on social media? If so, you can use your influence to earn money by promoting products or even mentioning them on various social media platforms. You can acquire sponsors, run campaigns for companies, and act as a Brand Ambassador. You don’t have to have thousands of followers to get started but the more you have, the more money you stand to earn.
- YouTube channel – Starting your own channel can help you to earn money when you are sleeping. You will need to consistently work hard to upload videos regularly and share them online. Once you have gotten so many followers and hours of watch time, YouTube will allow you to monetize your videos. As long as your videos are being watched, you will continue earning money regardless of how old the videos are.
- Online Course – Create a course on something you’re passionate about to help others. Initially, you will need to invest some time to create your course but after you have put in all the hard work you will make money when someone purchases your course…even when you are fast asleep.
- Affiliate Marketing – You can make money overnight just by referring other people to try products, offers, services, etc. Affiliate marketing companies need people to introduce, promote, and sell products to others. You will earn either a flat rate fee or a commission for the sale or signup of each product or item you recommend.
- Newsletter – Another way to make money when you are asleep is with a newsletter. You can sell spots in your newsletter for others to advertise their business or product. You can also incorporate links to products in your newsletter to help you earn a commission.
- Facebook Group – Some people are able to make money with a paid Facebook Group. You can charge members a monthly fee to get access to the group. If you have 100 members that pay you $5 a month, you will earn $500 every month from your Facebook Group alone.
- Membership Site – You can create a membership site similar to the Facebook Group setup where you charge individuals a set rate to receive members-only content, guides, videos, tutorials, advice, and so forth available to paid members. Some membership sites earn around $100,000 a year!
- Digital Downloads – Sell your own digital products online where people can download them for a price. This could be in the form of videos, articles, printables, etc. You can get some great ideas on sites like Etsy.
- Voiceovers/Narrator – Use your voice to narrate audiobooks in your spare time. Amazon is just one company that is looking for audiobook narrators to record audiobooks from their homes. You can choose to get paid via a per-hour-finished rate or receive 50% of the royalties from each book you record.
Get more inspiration by watching this video I made that will reveal even more secrets to making money from home while you sleep. Don’t forget to subscribe.