- PrizeRebel is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week including holidays.
- You can complete as many tasks as you want with no limit.
- You only need to be 13 years old to join.
- You can redeem your points for cash deposited in your bank account.
- They have a level system that helps you earn more points and spend less points for your rewards.
- It is open worldwide.
- PrizeRebel has been in existence since 2007 and has paid out over more than 10 million dollars to their members.
- You can download their Google Chrome extension to track your earnings.
- Rewards are delivered to you in 24 hours or less. Exceptions are physical gift cards.
- PrizeRebel frequently runs contests and giveaways for their members on social media.
- It is free to join and always will be.
- Only takes 30 seconds to join.
Here are some ways that you can use PrizeRebel to earn cash daily.
The surveys on the site are meant to only take a couple minutes and they give you instant prizes that you could redeem for cash or other items on the site. Surveys are one of them most popular places to make money because companies are running these surveys every day. Make sure that you set aside time for this because it works so well on PrizeRebel.
2. Which Surveys?
You must do the surveys that you think are in your wheelhouse. This means you have looked through the categories and chosen the surveys that you actually have an interest in. This interest brings you back to the site, and you continue to shop for surveys that are a lot like what you did yesterday.
3. Use it Daily
You must have some time every day for these surveys because the surveys must be done when they are fresh. You should come to the site every morning when it has been updated, do some surveys, and move on with your day. You might come back every time you have a break during the day so that you can build up your individual earnings that could total to $5 easily.
4. Sign Up
You can sign up for PrizeRebel with Google, Facebook, or your email address. Once you are on the site, in less than ten seconds you can start doing surveys as soon as possible. You get a feel for the site because you need to see each category and try everything. The site is very user-friendly and has a tab at the top of the page so that you can easily navigate your way to earning points, tracking your rewards, entering various contests, and inviting your friends to join too.
6. Convert To Cash Or Prizes
Once you have earned just 200 points (which is very easy to do by the way), you can convert your points into cash or select a gift card from your favorite retailer to spend at the store. The best part is that you can change your mind at any time. There are plenty of people who prefer to use gift cards because they give those gift cards as gifts. You might take the cash because you want to have more spending money, and there are other prizes that might suit your fancy. Check out some of the companies that offer gift cards for members to redeem on PrizeRebel below. Bonefish Grill, Nintendo Shop, Outback Steakhouse, Amazon.com, Starbucks, JCPenney, GameStop, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Macy’s, Dominos, Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Depot, Krispy Kreme, Office Depot, Marshalls, Gap, Hotels.com, Old Navy, Redbox, Whole Foods, Sam’s Club, Kroger, Jiffy Lube, Crackel Barrel, Nordstrom, Lane Bryant, Kohl’s, Uber, Victoria’s Secret, Netflix, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Spotify, and so much more… New rewards are added all the time.