We may earn money or products from some of the companies mentioned in this post.
Can you really make $100 a week from home without working for a company? Yes, it is really possible. But you have to put in the work. Whether that means have a go-get-it attitude or be willing to hustle your way through, you can achieve your goal of making $100 a week or more from home without working a job.
Maybe you’ve heard that only “influencers” who are on social media can make money online. That is not entirely true. If you are viewed as someone people trust and you have a large following online, it is easier for you to generate income from your promotions, offers, and so forth but they had to start somewhere. They had to hustle to get those followers because most people don’t just have a built-in audience unless the public is already familiar with them, have a good reputation or are a celebrity.
You’ve probably heard the expression “You get out of it what you put into it” and that is really true when it comes to making money from home. When you start anything, whether it is a business, blog or even a YouTube channel, you have to invest some time and effort into it initially. This process could take roughly 6 months or longer but if you are determined and work really hard to reach your goal, you will reap the benefits. It is similar to working out and adopting a healthy lifestyle. The longer you stick with your fitness plan the better your results.
Let your computer, tablet and/or smartphone work for you. Join some of the companies below and give it your best. Try to stick with the site(s) for 6 months or longer until you are able to make $100 a week. Sign up with others if you need to. But stay motivated so you can tell someone else how they too can make $100 a week from home.
- Blog – You can make a decent amount of money with your own blog or website. In fact not just on a weekly basis but daily. Don’t be afraid to create a blog because you don’t know how to but let your drive move you to share your interests, passions, and knowledge with others. Bluehost is a company that has everything you need to start your own professional blog for less than $4 a month! Remember you will get $10 cashback from Rakuten when you sign up for a hosting plan.
- PrizeRebel – Taking surveys daily with the #1 survey panel on the web consistently will help you to earn $100 a week. You will need to take at least 6 or more surveys per day and utilize the tips in this post about PrizeRebel here. Don’t forget to watch my latest video on how PrizeRebel can help anyone earn a steady income online including teens.
- Selling Products – Avon and Stella & Dot need reps and stylists to work from home selling their popular products to the public for a commission. Your starter kit comes with everything you need including your own website to make it worth your time. Avon even has rapid pay so that you can get paid in just 2 days which makes earning money even easier! Sign up to be an Avon rep here. Work from home as a stylist for Stella & Dot here. If you like to create designs, you can sell your own products with Spreadshirt for free. Get started now. You can also seel and exhibit your own art on RedBubble for free here.
- Website Testing – There is a great need for people to give their opinions about a website or app to give developers and companies insight regarding any improvements or adjustments they need to make and will pay you for your time. UserTesting pays its website testers up to $60 for every test they complete for no more than 20 minutes at a time. You can sign up to be a website tester for UserTesting here and it is open to people in several countries.
- Market Research – Companies like L & E Research are willing to pay their members upwards of $100 or more to participate in online focus groups, bulletin boards, telephone interviews and more for real money. You will only spend less than an hour of your time doing this so it is really worth your while but you will need to be a member in order to participate. You can do so here.
- Delivery – Something you can do on the side in your spare time is to make deliveries for people in your neighborhood. Companies like DoorDash and UberEats are always looking for people to deliver food and other items to others. The great thing about this company is that you can use your scooter and get paid fast.
- Renting your Car – Get paid to rent your car and get paid in 5 days via direct deposit that includes $1 million dollars in liability commercial rental insurance protection for your car. List your car on Turo for free here.
- Shopping – There are several smartphone apps, websites and more that will give you cash to shop at your favorite stores. It is all free and most of the companies give you a cash bonus when you join. Here are a few: Rakuten, Ibotta, NCP, Fetch Rewards use code G4HBH, Mr. Rebates, BeFrugal just to name a few.
- Easy Gigs – Get paid to take photos of displays from your smartphone and other easy gigs from companies like Clickworker and Mobee. Use code QQPD to be a mystery shopper for Mobee when you join. You can also visit various amusements and get paid to evaluate them as a mystery shopper for Amusement Advantage.
- Swagbucks – Use this site to complete various tasks including answering questions, streaming videos on your phone, searching the web, shopping online and more your spare time. It is open in several countries.