Did you know that you can make up to $1,000 in referral bonuses to help people work from home? It may sound far-fetched but it is really true. There are real companies looking to hire remote workers…and they need your help. As an incentive, they will pay you good money to refer others to work for them.
This post will explain which companies pay you a finder’s fee to recruit your friends, families, and others to work for their company.
Before you get started, here are a few things you must keep in mind.
- You must be employed by the company to receive payment for referring others.
- You may also be able to receive money to refer others to work from home if you are signed up with their affiliate program (assuming they have one).
- You will only receive a payment if the person you referred was hired.
- In most cases, you can refer as many people as you want. And the cash bonus is applied to every person hired (sometimes on a monthly basis)!
- Make sure you read over all and abide by all the rules so that you will not forfeit your referral bonus.
Earning extra money to refer your friends to work from home is a great perk that some companies offer. If you are thinking of working from home and would like to apply to companies that offer referral bonuses, here are a few you can try.
You can find more work from home companies that pay for referrals by visiting the weekly job section or Friday freebie pages.
- 4Patriots LLC – This employer has work from home jobs with great pay and bonuses. You are also entitled to benefits, 401K with company match, generous PTO, other perks, and employee referral bonuses.
- Afni – This company has one of the best-unlimited employee bonus referral programs you can find. You can earn up to $600 a month plus a $500 bonus after your referral has worked for the company for 6 months! Please watch my latest video to find out how their Buddy Bucks referral program works.
- BairesDev – This company will pay you $1,000 if a male candidate you referred is hired. They pay $1,300 for females you refer to work from them upon hire.
- Broadpath – Broadpath is always hiring remote agents to work from home. This company not only provides your computer equipment but also offers a competitive salary, training bonuses, benefits, and an uncapped employee referral program with weekly paydays.
- Computershare – Computershare is an employer with both onsite and work-from-home jobs. They offer great pay with sign-on bonuses and an incentive plan that pays out $500 to $700 a month plus $1,000 for their employee referral program!
- Concentrix – Concentrix hires remote workers in various departments in the US and outside the US. They offer referral bonuses but do not state exactly how much you will make per referral.
- Guidehouse – Guidehouse has current work from home job openings in various categories. They offer great perks and benefits along with an employee referral program.
- Ibex – This company hires Customer Service Agents to work from home. They offer hourly pay, benefits, perks, and a $500 employee referral bonus.
- Inktel Contact Center Solutions – This employer has also been known to offer employee referral bonuses to remote workers who are hired as independent contractors.
- Language Line Solutions – This company hires Interpreters to work from home in the US & Canada. This company offers hourly pay, benefits, and an employee referral bonus.
- Magic Ears – Work from home recruiting teachers to help others learn English. You will earn up to $80 in cash bonuses for every successful referral you send to Magic Ears plus an extra $30 bonus within the first 60 days.
- Malwarebytes – This company hires remote agents in the US and outside the US in security, Tech Support, etc. They also offer employee referral bonuses as a perk to their employees.
- PrizePicks – PrizePicks has some work from home jobs too with employee referral bonuses, benefits, a bonus program, and flexible work schedules.
- Smartling – Work from home servicing customers in the US and globally for Smartling. This company pays a phenomenal salary plus you get benefits, 401K company match, Apple equipment, and they have an employee referral program.
- Smith.ai – This company hires Virtual Assistants in the US and Mexico to work from home. They will give you an employee bonus of $150 for referring others to work for them.
- Sitel – Sitel is always hiring entry-level remote workers to service customers from your home office. This company offers paid training, benefits, 401K retirement, employee discounts, and referral bonuses.
- Sutherland Global – Sutherland Global has been known to offer a cash bonus for employees to refer other remote workers. I’m not sure how much they offer but they are always looking to hire remote workers in the US and globally.
- VIPKid – This company will pay you for bringing in new teachers to their platform. You will earn $50 for every successful referral per calendar month. The more you refer, the more you will earn per referral up to $130 for each referral monthly.
- Wayfair – This employer provides a lot of perks to its employees. One of which is a $500 cash bonus to refer other people to work for them. New work-from-home jobs are posted regularly so check to see when they have openings and apply online.
- Working Solutions – This company is now hiring for Toyota with a $400 sign-on referral bonus. This work-from-home job was posted in my Facebook Group Workersonboard Community. Please join here to get access to more daily work-from-home job leads.
- Yankee Leisure Group – I found this work-from-home job and posted it on the weekly job page. This company has remote opportunities for a Guest Relations Specialist. They will give you $1,000 to refer new employees to work for their company.
If you know of any other work from home companies/jobs with referral bonuses, please feel free to leave us a comment below.