A lot of people are interested in working from home without talking on the phone. In fact, one of the very first jobs I got hired to do from home, was to type in orders for GAO short for Great American Opportunities. At the time, this company needed a lot of remote workers to input the data from these gift orders online. I really liked this non-phone work from home job plus you get paid every week!
Here are a few reasons why people desire a non-phone work-from-home job.
- Easier to get hired.
- The application process can be simpler and faster.
- Some non-phone jobs allow you to work a flexible schedule.
- May not necessarily require an interview.
- Some are open to remote workers worldwide.
- To avoid dealing with unsatisfied or irate customers.
- May allow for background noise.
- You may not have to submit a background check.
- The job duties and tasks may be easier to complete and fulfill.
Is it hard to find non-phone work-from-home jobs?
Non-phone work-from-home jobs used to be a little harder to find and somewhat scarce but that is not the case today. There are several companies hiring remote workers to complete various job duties that do not involve any phone work. In some cases, one company may have multiple non-phone work-from-home job openings like Appen or Telus International.
If you want a non-phone work-from-home job, please make sure you check out some of these job opportunities below.
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group Workersonboard Community for even more non-phone work-at-home jobs.
20 Amazing Non-Phone Work from Home Jobs
- Student Safety Analyst – Securly is hiring remote agents to review online activity flagged by their technology as potentially harmful to students. Your job is to decide whether it is harmful or dangerous and alert the student safety team. This job offers hourly pay and perks. They are hiring moderators in the US and UK.
- Product Hunters – Randomly.Shop is looking for Online Product Hunters to scout the internet for cool innovative products on the world’s largest marketplaces to add to their app. You can work your own schedule from anywhere (including worldwide)! Pays $10 per hour.
- Player Support Advocate – PTW has openings for individuals to help troubleshoot and resolve issues via chat or email for players who may have difficulties with their in-game experience or profile. They are looking for people who play and love video games. Pays up to $12.50 per hour. Full-time. Hires worldwide.
- Chat Moderator – The Mayeaux Foundation is seeking candidates to moderate the chat of their official Discord. You will delete messages and mute users that violate rules as well as investigate reports made by users regarding violations. This is a part-time job that pays $12.50 per hour.
- Taskers – Airtasker is a platform that allows people to complete various gigs/small jobs for people who need tasks done for them. This kind of work can be done in person or remotely. Some of the remote tasks involve administration, web design, graphic design, tutoring, etc. Your pay varies per task completed. You can work on your own terms and time and get paid to put your skills to work.
- Data Entry – SMI is one of a few companies that recruit data entry operators to type in data directly from their computer that transfers to their system. Work-from-home data entry jobs are fairly easy because you type what you see unless an employer attaches other job duties. It will also help you improve your typing skills and speed. This work-from-home position from SMI is full-time paying $14.70 per hour with benefits and perks.
- Scout Quality Rater – Welocalize is seeking individuals to improve the online search engine experience. You must have excellent online research skills and an understanding of pop culture. This opportunity is open worldwide and allows you to set your own schedule working up to 29 hours per week. Hiring ASAP!
- Content Creator – Ranker is looking for people to edit content about movies, TV shows, and actors. You will also fine-tune content and other duties. This company hires in California and other states. You will receive competitive compensation with benefits and perks.
- Mixology/Bartender Instructors – Cozymeal is looking for professional Mixologists and Bartenders to teach their experiences online. You can create and offer your own menus. You will need a laptop or phone that connects to Zoom. Set and work your own schedule.
- SEO Content Researcher – Angi is looking for individuals to research keywords that identify direction for content creation. You will review the article’s performance and ensure the content is satisfactory and helpful to others. This job pays $60,000 to $75,000 per year with full benefits and perks.
- Fact Checker – The Skimm is seeking remote workers to fact-check their newsletter and web content. You will scout reliable sources for accuracy. This non-phone work-from-home job pays $30 to $35 per hour.
- Social Media Assistant – BabyCenter is hiring someone to create, schedule, and post content on various social media platforms. You will also collect and record the data. This is an entry-level job that requires you to be familiar with social media and meet deadlines.
- Community Surfer – Telus International has openings for candidates to evaluate different tasks to analyze a query and select the most relevant response. You must pay keen attention to detail, have an interest in the Internet, and can work independently. Pays per task.
- Translators – Teemwork.ai is looking for people to read through original material and rewrite it in your target language. You will also proofread and edit the final translated versions. Requires excellent proofreading and fast learning skills. They are hiring worldwide.
- English Video Transcribers – I Soft Stone is seeking individuals to listen to English audio recordings, transcribe the speech to text, and tag the meaning of the text appropriately. Requires good spelling, reading, and writing skills, basic computer knowledge, and typing skills. Full training is provided.
- Chatroom Operator – Drips is looking for people for multiple shifts to respond to messages in their chatroom in less than 60 seconds. This non-phone job does not require any experience but you will need to be proficient in emojis, accurate, and have reliable internet or wifi. Pays $10 per hour working up to 28 hours a week.
- Billing Specialists – Cotiviti is seeking reps to review and process invoices in a timely manner. You will also maintain financial records and other duties. Requires previous experience and can meet deadlines. Full-time.
- Web Research – 25Clicks is seeking people to search the web from their smartphone or computer and visit websites and find the contact page or other information. These tasks are easy and pay weekly.
- Social Media Jockey – Rocket Vox is seeking people to keep their social media outlets fresh, fun, and informative. You must be able to entertain and inform in 140 characters or less. Flexible hours with profit sharing and bonus programs.
- Virtual Tutors – BookNook is looking for people to help students read fluently. You will teach reading comprehension and literacy to students online. They are looking for tutors who have an enthusiasm for reading. This job pays $18 per hour plus bonuses.