Have you ever applied to a work-at-home job and never heard back from the company or it took almost 3 months or longer to get a response? Many of you have experienced this in the past or currently which can be very discouraging. Some of you have even decided to apply to other companies or work 2 or more gigs to fill in the gaps while you wait for that “one” company to let you know if you have gotten the position.
Well, you don’t have to wait that long anymore (unless you just want to) because there are a few companies that have a quick process when it comes to recruiting and approving applicants so that they can begin working and earning money online. Which ones are they and how long is the hiring process will be explained in this post.
Before you start applying, make sure that you have your home office set up with the proper equipment that you will need including but not limited to a computer, desk, or table to work at, a printer, headset, and any other office supplies that you will need on hand.
It is also important to have an up-to-date resume that you can send to potential employers. Save a copy of your resume to your computer file and/or a USB flash drive (just in case you get a virus on your computer or for backup) so that you will not have to spend the time creating one when you find a job that is of interest to you.
This will save you some time, and eliminate frustrations and delays so that you will be prepared and ready to go to work when you are offered the position. You can even purchase any of these items on Amazon and never have to leave your home.
10 Work at home Jobs that Hire Fast
- Direct Interactions – This company has call center work-at-home jobs for inbound and outbound telesales agents working full or part-time. You will need to be empathetic with good verbal skills. They offer hourly pay at a starting rate of $12 per hour plus bonuses. They hire agents every week! Absolutely no fees.
- Clickworker – This company has an ongoing need for people who live in the US and all over the world to complete tasks on their smartphone, computer, and/or laptop in data categorization, web search evaluation and so much more. No experience is needed. Weekly pay via PayPal.
- Humanatic – Work from home using your smartphone, tablet, or computer reviewing previously live recorded phone calls and sorting them into categories. It is a very easy work-at-home job that does require accuracy. The more efficient and accurate you are, the more you will earn. The application process takes less than 5 minutes to complete. Many are able to start working that same day or shortly thereafter. Weekly pay. Pays $1 for your first call.
- Net Transcripts – This company is seeking individuals to transcribe various audio content from home. You must have a 99% accuracy rating typing 80 wpm with excellent grammar and proofreading skills. Some openings may require previous experience.
- Rev.com – This company is always hiring freelancers to work from home transcribing audio and video files as well as other documents. They also have positions for those who can translate documents or captions from one language to another. You can choose your own work schedule and work whenever you want. Weekly pay via PayPal. You may hear back from this company in less than a week’s time.
- Teleflora – This company offers temporary or seasonal assignments for home agents to enter customer orders into their system, assist with existing orders, troubleshoot, and resolve customer concerns for individuals calling to place floral orders. This company does require that you work on holidays for around 20-40 hours per week. You will also need good typing and computer navigation skills. The interview process is fast and is not drawn out. They may not be hiring right now but expect to see job listings for this company in November.
- Teletech – Some remote workers have said that they have received a job offer to work from home for TeleTech in as little as 3 days. That is pretty fast! They hire home agents to assist their customers via phone, chat, or social media. You can be just 17 and work for this company. To find out about some other companies that hire teens to work from home, check out this post and visit this page. There is a learning curve if you have never worked in customer service before but a lot of people recommend this company as a great place to start if you want to work from home. You will need an internet connection and a home phone.
- Daily Transcription – This company is constantly looking for remote workers who can type at least 50 wpm with excellent listening skills to listen to audio and video files and transcribe them into text. They pay higher than some of the more popular work-at-home transcription companies. Must live in the US or Canada and pays every week via check in the mail.
- Working Solutions – This is a highly recommended work-at-home employer that has several work-at-home jobs in various departments taking inbound calls and emails from members regarding accounts, features, questions, etc. There are absolutely no fees that you have to pay to work for this company. You can apply within 2-3 minutes with any device whether it be a computer, tablet, or smartphone. The entire process will take less than 45 minutes to complete. A recruiter will schedule an interview with you within 1-2 weeks of you completing all the steps in the application process.
- Idiaul U – This company has been known to hire virtual sales agents to help shoppers lower the overall cost of their homeownership or vehicle by pairing them with auto dealers, lending institutions, insurance agencies, and other companies. I frequently post their positions on the weekly job section or Friday freebie page of this website. Some have commented that the application process took less than a week from start to finish and then they were offered a position to work from home. This company states you can make $300 to $1,000 a week from home. Read my full review about IdialU here.
If you prefer some tasks that pay fast, check out some of my posts listed below.