As you know, there will be a lot of companies hiring remote workers in the coming months to assist with their call volume and other job duties that will be in high demand. If you get hired for one of these companies and you do a good job, they may offer you the first chance to work for them when they will be recruiting again. Working seasonal or temporary jobs for employers can also help to fill in the gaps as you continue to look for more stable or permanent employment. Some are even able to work 2 jobs at a time as long there is no conflict of interest in scheduling and so forth.
If you would like to opportunity to receive a paycheck for a few months or so, I have a list of companies that hire home agents to work for them on a temporary or seasonal basis that you can apply to online.
- Yardi Matrix – Yardi Matrix used to be called Pierce Eislen and is now recruiting rent surveyors to work from home. As a rent surveyor, you will call apartment communities and ask them a variety of questions via script. There is no selling or previous experience required. These positions start in January and pay $6 per survey plus a piece rate for every survey completed. You can use your cell phone. You will need high-speed Internet access and good phone etiquette.
- Measurement Incorporated – This company hires readers and evaluators to score essays for content, organization, and grammatical conventions. This company does require that you have a bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited college or university. The job pays $11.70 per hour through direct deposit every other Friday.
- Liftopia – This is an interesting work-at-home job for seasonal customer support reps where you will help individuals from all around the world to get on the slopes while assisting them in making purchases and responding to issues with existing orders via email, chat, or phone. You will need 2 years of experience and live in either California, New York, Vermont, or Washington. This is a full-time seasonal work-at-home position paying $15 per hour.
- Appen – This company seeks remote workers to complete non-phone tasks in speech collection, search engine evaluation, data collection, social media evaluation, transcription, translation, and other tasks. Some projects can be completed in an hour while others may take several months or longer. There is no experience required but they are looking for candidates who use social media regularly and are internet and tech-savvy.
- Teleflora – Work from home taking floral orders for their customers. You will also be required to enter customer orders into their system as well as provide assistance on existing orders. Seasonal positions will work from 20-40 hours per week. You will need a landline phone and a USB headset for online training that plugs into your computer. You can purchase some headsets on Amazon here.
- Blooms Today – Another company that hires agents on a temporary basis to take floral orders and other gift items from their customers. Pays from $15 to $24 per hour. You will need a dedicated phone line and a USB headset.
- Amazon – Amazon is going to be one of the busiest companies trying to fill orders this year. They also hire customer service associates in several states across the US to assist their customers with any questions, problems, or concerns they may have. You must be Internet savvy and have 1-year of experience dealing with the public in some capacity. Pays $10 per hour with paid training.
- Great American Opportunities – This company hires data entry keyers to work from home to key in customer orders from their gift catalog. Pay is per piece rate with weekly pay via check in the mail. You will be required to take a typing test and then be put on a waiting list. You can request to take the test next year. Make sure that you subscribe to my YouTube channel to find out when.
- Kelly Connect – This well-known staffing company has seasonal and temporary work-at-home positions in various categories that you can apply for online. Some of the positions are temporary to permanent with hourly pay. Make sure you check this site regularly to see its latest remote opportunities.
- TeleTech – TeleTech is currently hiring agents to provide technical and customer support via phone and video chat to their customers. You will need 6 months of customer service experience, fast Internet, a webcam, and a professional appearance to video chat. Pays $10.25 per hour for part-time work.
Please be sure to visit the weekly job section and Friday freebie pages for additional work-at-home jobs that are seasonal or temporary. Here are some similar work-at-home jobs that you can apply for online.
10 Work at home Jobs that hire Fast
15 Entry Level Work at home Jobs that are worth your time
Margarito · at
What camera was used here?