Would you like to make $75 in 5 minutes or less with no special skills? Is it even possible to do so? The answer is yes because I was able to do just that with my computer without any experience or skills. You can too and this post will explain exactly what I did and what platform I used.
My personal experience may have different results for each individual depending on what you offer but it is a legitimate way to earn $75 in 5 minutes or less.
My story dates back to a few years ago when I decided to venture into another money-making opportunity. The website I used was Fiverr.com. At that time, I only used Fiverr to buy gigs not sell them. I decided to give it a try in late February of that year, to see what it would be like on a seller’s end not just to make money but to help people too.
Tips to get your first sale on Fiverr?
A lot of people have tried Fiverr in the past with very few results, but I was still inspired by their success stories. So I decided to create my seller profile and brainstormed a couple of ideas in my mind. I thought about offering gigs that I would purchase myself and those are the gigs I created. Fiverr recommends that you upload a video because you are 4x more likely to get sales using this approach…and that’s what I did.
When did I get my first sale?
To my surprise, I was able to get my first sale in less than 10 days! I reached Level 1 status just 5 months after creating my Fiverr seller account. In 10 months, I reached Level II status. Eventually, I decided to add extras to my gig. The gig extras are what eventually led me to make $75 from just 1 gig. The gig took me less than 5 minutes to work on, fulfill, and complete.
What kind of extra services did I add to my Fiverr gig?
The extras I added were quite simple. I offered to complete the gig super fast for an extra $5, to tweet it for $5 more dollars, and share it on my Facebook page for $20 more dollars as well as my YouTube channel for $40. In total, this one gig came to $75! If you decide to add extras to your Fivver gig, here are a few tips you can easily incorporate.
- Upload a short video in your Fiverr gig so others can see you which will give them more confidence purchasing a gig from you.
- Promote your gig when you first get started to get more exposure and sales.
- Keep in communication with potential buyers and try to answer their questions in 3 hours or less.
- Create a simple gig. The more complex the gig, the less likely you will get a sale.
- Always deliver your gig on time.
- Offer to customize a gig or service you sell.
If you follow the tips listed above, you will have a greater chance of getting stellar reviews on Fiverr. Great reviews mean your gig will outrank other Fiverr sellers and increase your rating, level, and views as a Fiverr seller. Overall, this will lead to more sales. More sales equals more money for you.
How to get started?
The best way to find what Fiverr is really like as a seller is for you to get started. Most people never reach their goals because they don’t execute them. So why not give it a try? Your experience may be even better than what I described in this post.
First, I recommend that you visit Fiverr and check out some of the gigs Fiverr sellers are offering and try to offer something better. Add a service they may not be offering to customers. It will really help get your creative juices flowing and give you some inspiration and motivation to create your first gig.
You can sell just about anything you can think of on Fiverr because the possibilities are endless. Fiverr really can help you to make extra money from home and I’m living proof of that. If I can do it, you definitely can!
Please be sure to watch the video I made about my Fiverr experience below with proof of payment
Some other ways to make $75 in 5 minutes.
- Sell products and digital items on Etsy. Check out my Etsy shop here.
- Start your own Blog or website. Read this post to get started with your blog today.
- Sell and promote other people’s products or items as an affiliate marketer.
- Selling Books/Ebooks online.
- As an Ambassador/Influencer. Companies will pay you to talk about and share their items/products/services on social media, blogs, etc.
- Start your own newsletter and make money promoting various offers to your subscribers.
- With a podcast. If you are able to get a lot of listens and downloads on your podcast, you can make good money with sponsorships, ads, support from listeners, etc.
- Online Courses. Create an online course to connect with students on any subject you have expertise in to make money daily.
There are even more ways you can make $75 in 5 minutes or in a day. Please leave a comment if you know of some other methods that really work.