A lot of people: including myself, have been forced to find ways to earn money virtually in their spare time. This may be true in your case too. If it is, you can rest assured that there are many different avenues you can pursue to earn not just spare change, but at least $1,000 or more by the end of the year.
How is this possible?
First, you need to set a goal for yourself and decide how much you want to earn, and how much time you are willing to invest, and then strategize your plan. All it really takes is some determination and effort. Once you have carefully mapped out this step, you will be more likely to reach your goal.
You will also want to combine your earnings and not limit them to just one site or way to earn money online. The more opportunities you avail yourself of, the more success you will stand to gain.
Here are a few ideas to help you make at least $1,000 by the end of the year.
- L & E Research – This market research company will pay you to participate in online focus groups, telephone interviews, bulletin boards, and studies about various products, lifestyle habits, professions, and more. In exchange for your feedback, you will earn around $100 and up for an hour of your time. They have many high-paying studies available right now that you can sign up for. Some studies pay $250 and up depending upon the nature/topic of the study.
- Affiliate Marketing – Clickbank is a company that has digital products that you can recommend to others online. If they use the product or service, you can earn 70 to 80% commission or more from each product you sell. You can promote the same products over and over again to earn decent money not just every month but daily. Some people are able to make hundreds of dollars a day with Clickbank. Use this program with discretion because some products are a little suspect and can backfire on you if you recommend something that is not believable. I personally use companies like Panthera Network, ShopherMedia, MaxBounty, and others.
- Voice Overs – Companies like ACX (an Amazon Company) need people with great speaking voices to narrate audiobooks from your home office. You will need the proper equipment and a soundproof area in your home to do so but you can earn $100 for each hour of finished audio. Professional narrators can earn close to $500 per audio hour.
- Respondent – Another market research firm that has several good-paying studies that you can qualify for and participate in right from the comfort of your home. They need people from all walks of life to share their views online. Most of the studies range in pay from $75 up to $300 for 60 minutes of your time.
- Tutoring – Even before COVID-19, there was a great need for people to teach English to young school-age children online. Companies like Course Hero also need experts in various subjects to help high school and college students get answers to their course-related questions. You can do this in your spare time and earn close to $20 per hour. Top tutors can earn around $500 a month.
- Delivery – It is very possible to make close to $30 per hour delivering food to customers as a Dasher for Door Dash and similar companies. This is especially true if you have set a goal and work hard to please your customers. A lot of your earnings can come from the tips you receive. Some customers tip very well and you will reap the benefits by meeting their needs.
- Freelancing Gigs – Fiverr is a great resource for you to get customers for your virtual services. Whether that be working as a virtual assistant, in customer support, writing articles, typing, transcribing, as a social media manager or assistant, an influencer where you can promote other people’s products and services, and everything else in between. I was able to use Fiverr to earn $75 in just 5 minutes. Find out how, here.
- Blogging – Personally, I recommend starting your own blog or website because it is a very practical, honest, and rewarding way to get your message across to others and earn money for your time and effort. With a blog, you have access to multiple streams of income that you control (not someone else), with no cap on your income earnings. If you are really serious about earning $1,000 online, a blog is a good place to start. If you are interested in starting a blog, please redeem this coupon to take my blogging course today. You can also get your own blog from Bluehost for less than $4 a month. With a Bluehost blog, you will get your own domain, security for your blog, free support, and so much more!
- Print on Demand – If you are talented and can create unique designs, you can make money. There are several platforms for artists and others to upload their artwork to put on various products that people can purchase. Spreadshirt is one of these companies. All you have to do is supply artwork. The rest is taken care of. You will need to promote work online and offline. Some creators are able to make hundreds of dollars or more from one design.
- Podcast – If you enjoy talking or have the gift of gab, you could start your very own podcast. In the beginning, you may want to come up with a topic or concept that your conversations will be based around and start recording audio files right from your phone. Submit them to Apple and other directories. You can earn money right away, regardless of the size of your audience on various platforms like Buzzsprout and others. You can make over $100 per episode and so much more. It would be good to do one podcast episode a week to keep your listeners engaged.
Here are some additional ways that you can use to add to your income. They won’t make you rich but they will certainly boost your income online.
- Book like a Boss – Sell your services online with professional booking pages.
- Survey Junkie – This site takes Swagbucks a step further by offering you the opportunity to be paid more for participating in focus groups, which can come with higher pay at $75.
- Opinion Outpost – Sharing your opinions can make you $40 a month.
- Inbox Dollars – Rack up to $20 a month or more by watching videos, uploading your receipts, searching the web, playing games, and shopping. Get $5 when you join.
- Savvy Connect – Simply share your location on Panel App and make $20 a month.
- Nielsen Panel – Get paid $50 plus be entered to win $10,000 in cash for your internet usage.
- Constant Contact – Start your own newsletter to earn money promoting products, selling stuff, and more to your subscribers sent to their email inbox.
- YouGov – You can make up to $50 a month sharing your true opinions.
- Neighbor – Earn $600 a month or more to rent out your space.
- Task Rabbit – Earn up to $110 on TaskRabbit where you can run errands or do chores for your neighbors.
- Swagbucks – Earn around $50 each month just by taking some simple surveys on Swagbucks. Get $5 today when you join for free.
- Qmee – Earn close to $10 a day by taking surveys, shopping online, and browsing the web. There is no limit to how much you can earn. Use it as much as you want. Instant pay.
- Ibotta – You can earn up to $100 a month with the Ibotta app, which gives shoppers cash back on their everyday purchases.
- Toluna – Turn points earned for both taking and creating surveys into cash with Toluna for $20 a month.
- Fetch Rewards – Earn close to $25 a month or more by scanning your receipts. Use code G4HBH to get $2 when you download the app.
- Rakuten – Get $10 to join plus cashback when you shop online or at the store. You can earn thousands of dollars a year with this site. Plus you can earn for telling your friends.
- Mobee – Complete missions from your smartphone to get free Visa and other gift cards when you are out and about. Use code QQPD for a bonus when you download the app.
- OHM Connect – Earn money every month saving energy in your home. Get $20 when you join!
- PrizeRebel – Get paid $50 a week or more when you answer questions, complete short tasks, find offers and more. Must be 13. Those who use PrizeRebel can earn $500 a month or more. Find out how by reading this post.