This post may contain affiliate links but I only recommend sites that I have personally researched, trust or use.
Everybody has those days when they are not as productive as others. I call those lazy days. But what if I told you that it is possible to make money from home without doing much of anything? Would you believe me? Well, there really are some lazy ways to make money from home that you can get started with today.
Some of them will not even require you to get out of bed! How cool is that? Here are at least 20 lazy ways to make money from home.
- Use Clean Energy – Companies like OHM Connect and Arcadia Power will pay you money to use energy when it is clean. Not only will you lower your energy bills but you will make up to $300 a year in the process. Please join OHM Connect here to get $10 for free. Arcadia Power will give you $10 off your first utility bill when you join by clicking here.
- Nielsen Computer Panel – Get paid for your internet usage while you browse the web, shop online, read your emails, visit social media, watch YouTube videos, and more. Start earning instantly.
- Savvy Connect – Get paid $180 a year or $15 a month to install this app on your devices when you are online. You can earn more by taking high-paid surveys.
- Review Books – Get paid up to $60 or more for reading books and writing an honest review. If you love to read books on lazy days, you can get paid to share what you thought about them. Try companies like Kirkus Reviews, Online Book Club, Writerful Books, New Apple Literary, Authors Reading, and more.
- Watch Videos – Swagbucks will actually pay you to watch videos, movie trailers, and other content during your downtime. Read this post for other sites that will pay you to watch more videos.
- Netflix Watchers – Netflix hires people to watch films, documentaries, and other content and categorize it. These jobs are called taggers. You can do this job literally from your couch or bed!
- For Deposits – A company called Open Biome will pay you $40 to donate your stool. If you decide to do this on a regular basis, you can earn $250 a month for your time and efforts.
- For Receipts – Don’t throw your receipts away because they are worth cash. Companies like Fetch Rewards (use code G4HBH to get $2 upfront), GetUpside (use code ALICIA7572 for a bonus when you join), ibotta, and Checkout51 will pay you for your receipts when you shop at the grocery store, eat at restaurants, get gas and more.
- Scan Barcodes – The National Consumer Panel will pay you to scan barcodes from anything you purchase! Scan every single week to get free gift cards and prizes like an LG 60″ Smart TV, Beats Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones, Apple 4K TV 64GB, Google Home Mini Chalk Bundle, a Bird Ultra Lightweight Electric Scooter, and much more.
- Sell your stuff – Thredup will give you $10 when you join plus cash to send your used clothes, children’s clothes they have outgrown, jewelry, handbags, shoes, and more to them for free!
- Drive your Car – Parked will pay you to track your mileage when you drive your car. You will get $8 after you sign up for your first check-in and plus money every single month. You can even add more than one vehicle to earn more.
- Read your email – Inbox Dollars will pay you $5 to join plus give you cash to read your emails, print coupons, browse on their search engine instead of Google, play games, answer daily polls, shop at Groupon, and more.
- Buy & Try Products – Field Agent is a free app that you download to earn up to $15 per task to order pizza from your favorite restaurant, beverages, new items in the store, take photos of displays at the store, and so much more. It is open worldwide and pays directly to your bank account.
- Take Selfies – Clickworker will pay you cash to take selfies of you at home, of artwork in your home, to record your voice, and other random gigs. This company pays per project/assignment.
- Spy on Phone Calls – Humanatic will pay you to listen to recorded calls from your computer or smartphone and select how it was answered in a multiple-choice format below each call. You could also do this job from home without leaving your bed and make extra cash. Humanatic pays cash bonuses for those who reach the leaderboard each day by reviewing the most calls. Even teens and those who live outside the US can do this from home.
- Fiverr – Offer to do random gigs for people on Fiverr from homes like subscribing to their channel, commenting on their blog, following a blog, sharing their stuff on social media, and more.
- Facebook Marketplace – Use this site to sell unwanted items you no longer use on Facebook Marketplace for a quick, easy way to earn cash.
- Shopping – Use Rakuten for free to get paid cash to shop online and at the store by installing the Rakuten extension on your computer after your join. Shop online as you normally would and activate the cashback button to get cashback from your purchases. Link your debit card to get discounts and cashback when you shop at the mall or brick-and-mortar stores.
- Playing Video Games – You can make money playing in tournaments online, teaching people how to be a better player as a game coacher, by uploading video games you play to YouTube, or Twitch, being a mobile tester for PlayTest Cloud, or by charging people to play with you online.
- Test Voice Apps – Pulse labs will pay you up to $70 to test out new voice apps before they are released to the public. All you need is a computer and a smart speaker or a smartphone to get started.