Almost everyone today has a smartphone or access to one. You can use your smartphone to post videos to social media, search the web, shop online, and even make money. There are at least 15 easy jobs you can do from your smartphone that really pay! You can even get started right away.
Remember, you can work on these jobs/tasks from your phone as much or as little as you want. Most of the jobs do not require experience, are available worldwide, and are open to teens. So anybody (including all family members) with a smartphone can do this.
- Reviewing Calls – Humanatic is looking for people to review recorded calls accurately based on how the call was answered. You can also get paid to recap calls by listening to the call and typing what you hear. There is no experience required. Right now, Humanatic is offering extra money to review calls. Reviewers have a chance to win $50 or more to review 200 calls. This new YouTube video below explains exactly how it works.
- One Forma – This company is currently seeking people to simulate voice recordings, listen to audio and make judgments, translate content from English to another language, etc. They have many projects available. It is open worldwide.
- Appen – Get paid to upload files with your smartphone, collect data, and other tasks. You will need to download and install the Appen app from Google Play or the App Store. You get to decide when and for how long you want to work on these and other projects.
- Telus International – This company is currently seeking people to analyze text, images, web pages, and other information for leading search engines. You will rate the results from your smartphone and computer or desktop based on their guidelines.
- Cambly – Teach English by chatting with others worldwide right from your phone. You will get paid for every minute you spend chatting with people. There is no experience or schedule requirements. You can work whenever you want.
- Audio Data Collector – Teemwork.ai is looking for people to complete recordings of home appliances that generate an alarm sound. Your job is to improve the capabilities of smart home appliances. You must have an iPhone or iPad.
- InstaCart – Use your smartphone to go to the store and shop for groceries for others on your own time. You set up your account in the app and start seeing orders when it is approved. You will get paid hourly plus tips.
- Inbox Dollars – Make money by watching videos, searching the web, completing offers, playing games, uploading receipts, reading emails, and more. You will get $5 when you join. Pays in cash or with free gift cards.
- 25 Clicks – This company will pay you every Friday to search the web, visit a website, and provide specific information about what you found. These tasks take 2 minutes of your time. You can complete it from your smartphone or computer.
- Field Agent – Visit stores in your local area to collect information about prices, search for and try new items, take pictures of displays, and more with your smartphone. Each task pays in cash directly to your bank account. It is open worldwide.
- Mobee – This company is similar to Field Agent where you get paid when you visit your favorite stores. You will answer questions within the secret store app. Use this code QQPD when you join. Get free gift cards or PayPal cash to be a mystery shopper.
- Airbnb Host – Rent out your living space to others directly on Airbnb. If you list and rent out your entire home, you can earn up to $1,955 per month! Payments are made via PayPal, direct deposit, and other methods.
- Rakuten – This cool app will pay you when you shop at the mall, store, or online. There are over 2,800 stores to shop from. You will get cashback on every purchase! Rakuten will send you a BIG fat check with your earnings quarterly.
- Usertesting – This easy job will pay you to visit new websites to help companies and brands improve their products and services. Each test will take no longer than 20 minutes to complete. You will get paid in cash for each test. The more tests you complete, the more you will earn.
- Spreadshop – Design logos, slogans, and more right from your smartphone that you can put on Tshirts, hoodies, tote bags, mugs, etc. You can upload them directly to your Spreadshop. You will earn commissions when your products sell. It is completely free to use.